Kitchen's clean....but don't look at the rest of the house! I did an entry to Martha Stewart's "Dream Kitchen" contest. I've never actually entered a contest. It was kind of fun....could have made a better video with more time. Probably won't win, but it was fun and my kitchen looks a lot better....less cluttered. I'd love to keep my whole house that way. I try to be realistic about homeschooling, taking care of a toddler, and keeping up house. How to keep it balanced? Actually probably not possible, but I keep trying.
Potty trainging is definately not my thing. I'm ready to give up at the drop of a hat, and have no clue what I'm doing, even though this is my third child. Katherine cooperated for about two days. She's refusing to use the seat most of the time. Any Ideas/thoughts?
Heard the St. Vlad's choir last night. Nice bunch of people and great music selection. They illustrated how the Chrismas fast and feast parallel The lenten fast and feast. There are parallel hymns and the time structure is the same...for example, we celebrate the forefeast for the 40 days after the feast in both seasons....Really cool. The director was saying at home their Christmas decorations stay up until Feb. 2, the leave taking of Christmas! Wow...there's always more to learn.

4 Comments:
that contest sounds pretty cool...wouldn't that be fun if you won!!
yah...fun, but a little intimidating too...I guess we'd have to fix up the rest of the place!
Potty training thing is funny and sobering at the same time.
I missed St. Vlad's choir at St. Andrew's last night. I was going to try to go, but I got off work at 7:30... Kind of an hour and a half after they started and it would be about an hour drive from my work (without showering, ewww). By the way, I was directed here from Aarons blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home